Friday, January 2, 2015

Evian Facial Spray

Hey guys!

I know it's been a minute since I've blogged, but here we go :)

I received this in the mail a couple weeks ago and to be completely honest I was skeptical about a filtered water facial spray. Like, how great can spraying water on your face be, especially at $12-18 per can depending on the size? Boy, was I wrong. I feel addicted to this stuff. I know it sounds silly and I feel a little prissy when spraying it on my face, but I love it! It feels luxurious and actually Brandon really likes it as well. I like to use it after I've applied my foundation because it kind of melts my makeup into my skin. I also like to use it after taking a shower/before bed, and throughout the day when I feel like I need it. It feels so refreshing and just simply feels good on your skin. I don't think it's super moisturizing but I love how it feels on my skin. 



This is the 5 oz. can and it retails for $12 at Sephora. 


This spray has a perfect fine mist that evenly distributes water across your face.  


I recently got back from a trip to Washington, D.C. and was really craving this spray, but since it was 5 oz. I couldn't take it on the plane with me. Plus, I was kind of scared it might bust.


Overall, I really love this facial spray way more than what I expected. Even though it seems kind of pricey for what it is, I enjoy using it.

What are your thoughts? Have you tried Evian's Facial Spray?






*Disclaimer- these items were sent to me, but all opinions are my own. 
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. It’s such a great post! Thank you for sharing this!
    By the way, I’m in love with your blog!

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great site! I am loving it!! Will be back later to read some more.this is work is tremendous. Thank
    Royal Canadian Mineral Water Spray

    ReplyDelete
  3. The homepage really made it very convenient.We look forward to your visit to our homepage. Thank you. 바둑이사이트

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...